Visitors must obtain visa approval prior to entry. We offer the visa approval service. The procedure can be summarized as follow:
1. Apply for a Visa at an Embassy
- Requirement and Proceduce:
- Passport valid for 6 months beginning first day of travel
- The visa application form may vary from embassy to embassy, so you need to take the form from the embassy where you will get the visa. Submit this form filled with your original passport, 2 or 3 photos, and visa fee. If you apply directly to the embassy, your information is then sent to Hanoi for approval, so it takes about 4 to 10 days (depending on the country from which you apply).
2. Pre Approved Visa
- To save your time and money we can help you to arrange approval visas at reduced cost for visitors who book one of our tours.
- The procedure is as follows:
- Passport details, arrival and departure dates are faxed to our company no later than 14 days before passengers' departure to Vietnam.
3. Visitors can obtain Visa on Arrival. EASY and RECOMMENDED.
- Visitors can obtain a visa upon arrival in Vietnam. We can apply for you to get a visa upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat Airport, Ho Chi Minh City, at Danang airport or Noi Bai international airport, Hanoi. The visa is done by us. An urgent visa upon arrival (3 working days before arrival) at 75 US$ and a normal 50 US$ both need 2 passport sized photos.
- Please provide the following information so we can apply for your visa.
- If we receive the above information, we will process the visa within 3 working days. Upon receiving the pre-approved visa, we send it to you right away. Kindly print it out and show it when needed.
- Upon arrival at Vietnam's airport, expect a simple form to fill in. Kindly prepare 2 pictures, 25 USD for stamp fees per person and 15 minutes waiting time.
- The tourist visa is only for single entry and one month stay, but extendable after you enter Vietnam. Diplomatic, official visas, business and other types of visas should be applied through the official agencies or government or business sponsor.
- Very convenient as they allow you to stay from 3 to 6 months, with multiple entry options (A lot of expats like to visit nearby countries such as Thailand or Cambodia for long week ends). If you are here as an investor, then you can ask for extended visas.
- Important Notes: If you enter and exit Vietnam for more than one times, you must process a multi entry visa: For exemple, you visit Vietnam then you travel to Cambodia and back to Vietnam for few days, you must have a multi entry visa beforehand.
Vietnam Visa Exemption:
- Vietnamese people that hold foreign passports and foreigners who are their husbands, wives and children are exempt from visa requirements to enter Vietnam and are allowed to stay for not more than 90 days. In order to be granted visa exemption certificates at Vietnamese representative offices abroad, overseas Vietnamese need conditions:
- Those who expect to stay more than 90 days must apply for visa according to current stipulations before their entrance.
4.Country and its citizen do not need Vietnam visa:
- Asian Countries: Thailand (exempt validity: 30 days), Indonesia (30 days), Singapore (30 days), Malaysia (30 days), The Philippines (15 days), Laos (30 days), Kingdom of Brunei Darussalam (30 days), Japan (15 days), South Korea (15 days), Cambodia (14 days)
- European Countries: Sweden (15 days), Denmark (15 days), Finland (15 days), Norway (15 days), Russia (15 days)
►If you have been in Vietnam and want to change or extend a visa, please heading to our office:
HUNKY DORY VIETNAM
Add: DLC-7Str.,An Vien , Vinh Truong Ward , Nha Trang , Vietnam City, Vietnam
Tel: +84 (58) 3524045/3524466
Mobile: +84 90 2899 483(Mrs.Sophia Thu)