Being one of the World’s natural wonders and world heritage as recognized by UNESCO, Ha Long Bay is a truly attractive destination. 1,969 islands jut out from the sea with red sail junks dotting the horizon. Come and see what the Vietnamese call “the descending dragon”.
Our bus and tour guide will pick you up at hotel at approx 07:30 till 08:00 a.m then transfer to Halong Bay .Stop enroute in Hai Duong City for refreshment around 20 minutes.
On arrival, welcomed by crew on the daily boat. Take photos of the stunning scenery. Enjoy seafood lunch while cruising through the emerald water between the limestone outcrops and long corridors, passing by Dog Stone, the Burning Incense islet.
Stop at Fishing Village for Kayaking (included)). Visit Thien Cung– the cave of the heavenly palace, famous for its stalagmites and stalactites, which has opened to the public since 1998.
Keep cruising around islands of Ha Long bay. Return to habour to get on shuttle bus and back to Ha Noi.
Arrive in Ha Noi at approx 19 :30. End of services !
Price per person
Sit-in-coach Tour (Max 14-20pax)
Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (Pick up and drop off at your hotel)
Boat trip in Halong
Meal as mention: 01 seafood lunch
All entrance and sightseeing fees in Halong
English speaking guide during tour
Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
Others not mentioned in inclusions
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Child under 2 years old: Free of charge if sharing a cabin with maximum of 2 adults
- Child from 2 to 12 years old with extra-bed requested if sharing a cabin with maximum of 2 adults: Charged of 75% of the given price
- Child from 2 to 12 years old without extra-bed requested if sharing a cabin with maximum of 2 adults: Charged of 50% of the given price
- Child more than 12 years old: Charged 100% of the given price.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Should the tour be cancelled within 24 hours prior to scheduled time, a 100% cancellation fee would have to be charged.
- For more information, please contact HUNKY DORY VIETNAM Office