Phong Nha Caves are the complex of 14 grottoes situated in a region of limestone mountains in Ke Bang National Park. Phong Nha Cave have a total length of 7,729 m. Phong Nha Cave was listed as a World Natural Heritage Site in July of 2003 by Unesco. The Cham People has used Phong Nha Cave as Buddhist sanctuaries in the 9 and 10 centuries. Visit the cave, you will have a chance to explore the remain of Cham altars and inscriptions inside the cave.
MORNING: HUE – PHONG NHA CAVE.
AFTERNOON: PHONG NHA – HUE.
|Total client||Price per person|
|1 person||195 US$|
|2 persons||105 US$|
|3 - 5 persons||85 US$|
|6 - 9 persons||56 US$|
|Group tour||48 US$|
- Child definition: From Age 3 to 9 Years usually enjoying 10%-20% discount (Contact us for the actual discount for your case).
- Child from 9 Years old and above will be charged as Adult Price.
- All tours & transfers are all based in English Speaking local guides. For other languages, please contact us for new quotations.
- Transportation and Restaurants: The cars, vans or coaches for the land transportation should be in good shape with air conditioner. All restaurants should be tidy and clean.
- Should the tour be cancelled within 24 hours prior to scheduled time, a 100% cancellation fee would have to be charged.
- For more information, please contact HUNKY DORY VIETNAM Office
Hotline: (+84) 967 546 999